Saturday, November 15, 2008

CraZy Sing3r

14/11/08
end class early than normally..
actually i already date other ppl go watch movie..
but i cancel it coz all go karaoke..
my favourite..XD

Mei get angry tat day coz Darryl bluf him say all guys nt going..haha..
bad Darryl..
gals was lucky coz Mei drive..
boys hav 2 take ktm..
so cham..
haha..

i hate red box since last time..
but tis red box at THE GARDEN is the best red box..
no sound effection..
lol
check in on 2:30pm n sing non-stop till 7pm..
haha..
all sing like mad ppl..
especially Darryl n Vincent..

so ugly..he dun let me take again..T_T


the onli leng lui at ch4..haha


wat r u doing helen???


SinG..

SinG aGaiN..


stop disturbing me KELVIN!!!i 1 2 SinG..XD


he act cute whole day=_="


helen n me


My HaiR..T_T



3 gals sing non-stop..XD


helen+me+rachel


Me n big sis(Mei)



the onli 5 chinese gal at ch4^^




rachel+may+me+emmy+helen




Red BoX chHrisTmaS tRee^^

No comments: