Sunday, May 17, 2009

1 week in the kitchen..

Today i sleep late again..
609am onli wake up coz last nite wait for GK msg wait till fall sleep forget to set alarm..
as usual wash cloth go work..
today i finally meet GK when i on the way to Golden Sand^^
but unfortunately i heard him say "diu" lor..
ok fine!!
i just walk as usual make myself nvr saw him..
but he walk to me and say "Da Kip"..=_="
i know is u la stupid pig...i don't talk much till we reach Hotel..
he went to canteen for breakfast then i just go to kitchen n start fried the potatoes..
today got a new malay girl come to main kitchen..
walao wei..she quiet pretty..
jealous with her coz she can same group with GK..
GK come to kitchen and start chat with the girl..
fine fine..
i just keep quiet..sumore not feeling well..gastric..X_X
i keep quiet look fierce..lol
so everyone try to make me happy..
but i can't laugh..
sorry guys..
i laugh my gastric more pain..
GK say why today i never talk..
i say i'm not feeling well..
i think he never heard it..
again he ask..
i say i gastric..
again never heard it well..
haizz..
whatever la..
1030am cutting pepper..
cut 1 bowl edi i take go and keep inside chiller..
when i come out..
that malay girl and GK was gone..
wth!!go lunch also never call me..
haizz..emo whole day..
today is the most busy day..
morning breakfast buffet, afternoon lunch buffet..
at least got things to do la..
today luckily got Kin Mun accompany me eat lunch..
no need GK anymore..HNG!!!!
after my lunch i back to my spaghetti station..
babi betoi that malay girl rampas my station..
fine..i go Tom Yam n Mee Rebus station..
cook the mee and put the soup for guest..
GK tell me just now the the chef ask him take the chicken in..
but another chef ask him take back out..
he take out edi the Chef Kar Hook ask where is the chicken??
coz that chicken was un-cook..
is that funny?
i know u try to make me laugh..
but i really no mood..
maybe coz of the babi..
and u treat her so good!!T_T
230pm..start collecting all the food in..
i eat the chicken and dessert..
WOW!!!dessert!!!my favourite..hehehe^^
he saw me eat the dessert so happy coz finally i smile..XD
after clear everything up..
time's up can go back..
i go toilet to wash my face coz Chef Keat draw my face with marker pen=_="
then i saw GK at canteen..
when i come out i go up office to take the chart..
but Sarah was off today..
so i went down to call GK go back together..
but.....
he went back himself never ask me wanna go back or not..
damm idiot!!!!
he throw me away for the whole day!!!!
ishhhhh!!!!!
geram betoi!!!!!
haizz...
got to go back myself...

wait till 5pm i go swimming with Kin Mun..
swim till 620pm we went back home..
aunt never cook my food..
i'm hungry T_T
i wanna call him for dinner but he got work..
what to do..
makan sendiri lah....
finally i have stay at kitchen for 1 week..

No comments: