Friday, May 15, 2009

3rd day of my training..

3rd day of training start from 7am to 3pm..
yuhoo!!!!
finally i got the time to work although is early..
i hope can meet GK when i walk to Golden Sand..
but still can't..nvm..
meet at kitchen still the same..hehe..
went to kitchen with no mood..
miss someone..
today fried potato..
after fried ntg to do just walk here walk there..
walk to the roti canai station..
hehe..
Chef Sidek teach me how to make roti canai..
he ask me to flip the roti canai but i scare do wrong so nvr try..
will try tomorrow..hehe..
but i jz fried the roti canai..

Golden Sand Roti Canai..XD

omelette omelette..
GK ask me learn omelette but there is a lot of customer i scare i do wrong and give customer the black omelette..@_@
i stand at the bread and fruit station..

bread station

GK come and ask me why dreaming?
do u know what to do at this station?
he sweep his hand to the basket and 2 flies fly out..swt..
stand there and halau flies??
isn't true?
whatever..
laugh at me is wrong and kena kao kao edi..
i hit his chest..lol
11am go orientation wif GK..
stupid fellow talk my bad word to Kin Mun..
say i stand at buffet line there dreaming but not halau flies..=_="
today GK make me a roti canai..
nt bad..
tat's the roti canai i like and not the mamak style..
thx it's nice but i just say not nice..haha..
many ppl say me n GK couple edi..
coz they jealous no ppl make them food..lol
i stole a chocolate muffin to eat..
is nice too^^
2pm i went bak to kitchen..
there's ntg to do at all..
haizz..
3pm GK ask me to go back together..
go back sleep...ZzzzZZzzZ

No comments: