Tuesday, May 12, 2009

1st day of My Traning 11 May 2009

Today is my 1st day training...
feel nervous...
scare i will burn the whole kitchen..XD
1st my friend Kin Mun bring me go meet Mr.Wong
when i saw him..
hmm..
how to say??
ppl look straight not like a joker..
but when he interview me at phone talk like a joker..=_="
after meet Mr.Wong and fill in the form..
i get my uniform then start work..
1st station Garden Cafe for 2 weeks..
is a Asian food restaurant..
today do what leh?
i thought got a lot of things to do..
but i'm wrong..
wrong hotel!!!!=_="
i meet chef Roy inside..
he ask me cut a lot of things..

cut pepper into small cube..

take off the seed from tomatoes..

cut the tomatoes into cubes..

onion cut into cube too..

slice mushroom..
all is for tomorrow omelette..

finally finish cutting..lol
lunch time..
haizz..
don't feel like to eat..
sumore no friend accompany..
boring!!!!!
locker no place to sit and sleep..T_T
GK GK GK..
this name i heard it from Kin Mun a lot of time..
i thought he is a chef at the Garden Cafe..
OMG!!!he looks leng zai...XD
he is trainee from DC31 @_@
why i never saw him b4?nvm..
he dun talk much..
but after lunch he start talk a lot..
quiet fun be his friend..
after lunch there's ntg to do..
all jz stand a side to chat..
whole kitchen ask me where am i from?
where am i from??
i dunno la..
Ipoh, Taiping, KL, Penang..
each ppl nt same answer..haha..
but currently home is at Ipoh..lol
2pm edi..
3 hrs more..
finally a order come..
burger set..
yuhoo!!!!
finally can cook burger..

this is the burger i make^^


3pm all chef going back..
include GK..
haizz..
i be alone again..
a india chef come..
he ask me cook some satay..
hehe..finally gt things to do..

this is the satay i grill out^^V

after grill the satay and eat..
1hr 30min more..
haizz..
why hotel so big ntg to do wan..
luckily a chef ask me roll popiah..
hehe..
i roll the popiah wif another 2 chef..
the big chef say trainee jz came already noe hw to do..
u 2 big old chef do more than 10yrs edi still dunno hw to roll popiah..=_="
funny chef..

the popiah that i roll..hehe..

after big chef go away..
2 small chef start keep things..=_="
pls don't keep..
let me do..
i very boring..
finally 5pm..
go eat wif small chef then go back sleep..
my 1st day training end with boring day..
but at least i learn how to do burger, satay and popiah..kekekeke..

No comments: