Sunday, May 24, 2009

Last Day At Garden Cafe Kitchen...

aduh!!!!
late for 4 min again...haizz..
don't care edi la..
late go back later as well..
when i reach Golden Sand saw GK..
shock again...=_="
he say i'm late..
i'm not..i'm not late..actually yes...XD
as usual fried the potatoes..
then change the plastic folder and put new sticker..
after that i went out to fry omelette..
Chef Yong was there..
he ask me to go away he can do by his own but i want to stay there coz inside ntg to do..
finally i noe how to flip the omelette...lol
got guest accolade me say that i'm good in cooking omelette...
hahahaha...thx to the guest...but i'm not reali good yet..
still in training...lol
after morning buffet i go eat with GK..
boring la..
he don't talk then i also don't talk..
i just play hp games and he reads newspaper..
msg Chef Keat to wake him up to fry egg..XD
almost end of my break time Chef Keat onli MC back...
Chef Pin say he miss me...=_="
after lunch have to look after the lunch buffet..
today i cook pasta again...hot like hell..all chef keep on sweating..=_=""""
take some ice-kacang to eat at chiller coz damm hot!!!
GK inside..
ntg much talk..
Chef Yong saw us inside and ask what we doing=_="
we just friend..hot so go inside have a COLD air-cond..
din hear what we explain then just close the door...
wois!!!how to go out??
the door already got problem..aduh!!!!
at last i hit the door as hard as well to open...
finally open..phew....=_="
go back to the pasta station again..
guest all running back home coz almost times up..
230pm...dong!!dong!!dong!!!
keep things...rush...rush...rush...
DONE!!!!
eating time^^V
i want lamb leh!!!!lamb!!!where is my lamb?!!!!
they keep edi..T_T
my lamb GONE!!!!
no choice..gt to eat roast chicken and satay..
dessert!!!!!kekekeke...
rush down to canteen and have some dessert..
oit!!!GK!!!where is my dessert??
ask me take myself??lazy la..
he went back early coz still got work...
after he went back home i have my dessert..hehe..
stomach full^^V
is time to go back..XD

623pm Chef Keat call me..
stupid chef dunno english so call me..XD
ask me go kitchen so he will cook me a crab with salt egg sauce..
crab died can eat meh??
ask other Chef Robin tomorrow..
wanna give me a wake up call at 3am to have a piss??XD
impossible i can wake up..
i will wake u up at 6am to fry omelette...hehe..
he ask me go out for movie..
sure i want la..
since i go training i haven't watch even 1 movie leh..
Night of the Museum, Angel and Demons, Monster vs Alien...
i want watch all leh...
ask Chef Keat to teman me next week i off..hehe..
at nite will go out with Zura to have dinner and supper(combined)..XD
Li-Min wanna join??maggi goreng wor..XD

No comments: