Tuesday, May 12, 2009

2nd Day of My training...

today is 2nd day of my training..
9am to 5pm again..
i wish can 7am to 3pm..
so can go back wif GK and others..hehe..
today 11am got a orientation..
but i din go coz i dunno where is it..=_="
msg Kin Mun nvr reply..
oh god!!!today went training ntg to cut at all!!!!
damm!!!
today wrapped all the vegetable and meat inside freezer so ppl won't saman us coz of not hygiene..=_="

wrapped and wrapped and wrapped..@_@

at last finishing wrapping..
1030am i go out help collect the breakfast tray..
time out for breakfast..
so many things left..
but all go into dustbin..
so waste..
y cant keep or "tapao" go back like Alvina??XD
after collect everything in..
lunch time..
he ask me go eat..
but i damm stupid ask him bak why??
then he chiow edi..haizz..
but i reali not hungry ma..
y everyone ask me to eat???=_="
i go lunch alone again..
coz kitchen no ppl at all..
i sit down sms with Cap Limau with a cup of 100 plus..
Chef Xiao Pin saw me sit there alone then he ask GK to accompany me..
GK talk a lot but i just keep quite..
then he went to locker has a snap..
i walk here walk there..ntg can do..@_@
OH GOD!!!
y am i inside the kitchen with ntg to do?
haizz..
3pm all go back again..
left me alone..
i find the oldest chef ask him gt popiah can roll or not..
yes!!!!got!!!
finally got things can do..
roll and roll and roll..
finally 5pm..
go back sleep..
mine 2nd day end with ntg..haizz...

at nite Sheena, Kin Mun and I go eat "Bah Kut Teh"
after dinner walk to night market..
aduh!!!
the night market ntg at all..
all the cetak rompak, T-shirt, jeweleries and etc...
boring pasar malam..
they bring me go and see the big fish, lobsters and other seafood that still alive..
Kin Mun ask me when GK walk here don't say hi to him..
wois!!!where got GK?
is he coming?
no man!!!!
today my hair so messy@_@
OH GOD!!!!
he work here??
he walk to us...
ah!!!!!die..X_X
no choice..
die then die...see then see la..lol
i hit his back..
he ask me who am i??=_="
is me ah..Apple..
he say i look different with at kitchen..
u also same la..
don't wear spec act cool meh...
he say why your bf feel so vexed..
is my aunt la..
i don't have bf la..
no ppl trust me..=_="
we just went back and didn't wait for him coz still early..
bye bye lor GK...

No comments: