Sunday, May 17, 2009

6th day at kitchen..

today sleep late edi!!!
622am!!!ah!!!!
faster jump up change clothes and go work..
he off today..
so i quite lega for whole day..
won't geram with his word..
but i have no teman to eat lunch..
haizz...
today cut tomatoes, pepper, onion into cubes again..
and open some egg for omelette tomorrow..
till 12pm i just went to canteen and have a sit..
suddenly Kin Mun MC me..
wanna call back but Chef Roy say my friends was there..
i saw GK!!!XD
so happy to see them..
finally my off day also got ppl accompany me chat..hehe..
sit not enough 30min they want to go back edi..
haizz..
so dissapointed..
but still got Chef Robin there la...
chat for half an hour more then my rest time finish..
i go butchery to sit and sleep..
what a boring day..
3pm go back..
another boring training day end..........

No comments: