Friday, December 31, 2010

Can't Sleep :-(

hahahaha..
i haven sleep..
im tired..
but i jz dun feel sleepy..
wish u r here to teman me sleep..

i went to Pyramid to renew my sim card..
GG..
i went to buy new number..
GG..
i went movie wif Jelly, Hafiz and Anep..
GG..
FML..
today everything GG..
d most funny thing is we went for mv..
i check on9 it written cinema 10..
but by tat time we go thr..
we went in cinema 10 is indian mv..
hahaha..
then go to cinema 9..
also indian mv..
cinema 8..
malay mv..
damm son..
whr is d room for Tron?
Hafiz face damm panic wei..
so funny..
me n Jelly keep laughing..
but at last we jz walk bk..
we go to mamak under bridge..
i eat tomyam + teh O ice..
onli rm5..XD
after eat we went to CC to play L4D..
Jelly play like shit..
he purposely dun go in the safe room..
and we dunno jelly is playing wif us..XS
we went bk at 4am..
damm !!
i 4get my grandma still keep d lauk for me..
n i hv to eat it..
after eat..
i jz kacau ppl at fb..
im bored..
i chat wif Fad and Muhammad Falique..
me and Falique plan to go Beroga Hill on 8th Jan..
can i go ? can i go?
can we go together?
u sure agree right?
cz i noe u love me so much..
hahahahahaha...
i miss u..
im waiting till 830am surely u will text me..
i hav a nap 1st..
wake up at 830am n reply ur msg..
g9 bi~ miss u..<3

No comments: