Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 5

sekelip mata dah Chapter 5..
haha..
while i writting all tis story..
i nvr miss anyone..
i jz miss u..
i miss the 1 who want to noe my story..
i miss the 1 who go Bali with his family..
i miss the 1 who still text me while he is at oversea..
i miss u so much..
counting down the days waiting for u to cum bk..<3

Chapter 5..
who was d unlucky wan?
haha..i also almost forget bout it..
ah~~
Fuck Face..
nt HZ k..XS
i hate him a lot..
he keep spam my fb last time..
he is from CH3..
he pass his CH but he failed his diploma..
i dunno wat batch he in nw..
couple wif him was a mistake..
i think he bet wif his fren tat he can pikat me..
at last he won..
and it end after 1 month..
i dunno wat happen..
break up nite..
i cry like shit once again..
he call me..
he msg me..
i jz nvr give any respond to him..
till he call my to my house..
nobody was at home..
i keep crying whole nite..
he ask me am i ok?
can i say im nt ok?
i can say pls dun leave me?
i jz can say FML !!
2 days b4 he try to made up wif me..
but i reject it..
maybe of tat reason he dump me?
who noe?
he jz say he still love his ex..
FACE THE FACT..
anyway..
we still fren nw..

No comments: