Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Story Of My Life (Chapter 1)

why so many ppl like to noe story of my life??
sharing is caring?!!
nahhh~
is a PAST !!
tis is the last time i story story of my life..

it began since i was 12yrs old..
im jz a kid !!
goshh!! if my mom noe bout it she will kill me wei ~
i noe him from tuition centre..
he love me so much..
he treat me like a gold..
he nvr let go till i do so..
we nvr fight for 4 1/2yrs..
he nvr let me do things alone..
if he is nt free..
he will ask his fren to acc me to wherever i wan to go..
wat i wish to he will do it for me..
i wish for a hp once..he reali bought me tat hp i wan..
he try very very hard to make me happy..
but..
i jz choose the wrong way..
i feel sorry to him..
i regret for the way i choose..

he is a very kind guy..
i hope he gt a gf tat treat him like hw he treat me..
and happy forever without me..
i miss u..

No comments: