Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 6

Chapter 6 is end of CH..
the time i went for my training..
Penang Boy! XS
ermm...ermm..ermm..
i dunno hw to start..
bzzz..
he was a chef at Golden Sand Resort @ Penang..
commis 3..
the youngest and useless chef..lol
he nvr study since form 2..
he jz say he is lazy to study..
nw he has no future..
n he regret..

he like a lot of trainee b4..
he try to pikat them..
even malay he also go for it..
but still GG..

he always bring me whenever i wan to go..
till nw i reali dunno why i like him..
i used him to bring me go everywhr i wan?
i used his money?
MAYBE..:-/
he try very hard to make me happy too..
but i jz cant..
after i finish my training..
i went bk..
i try to end up tis relationship but GG..
he everyday call me n text me..
i feel like malas to layan him anymore..
he even try to killed himself..
he say u do it again i bang car down d hill n u will noe..
i off my phone for weeks..
i change my number..
n he can find way to get my new number..
sticky like a pulut rice..@_@
i went to Vietnam for training..
i try to end up everything..
but he still wait for me..
he call me n text me when i was at Vietnam..
i jz say i nvr received anything from him..XS
i look very
POISON right?
after i cum bk from Vietnam..
he still call me..
until my whole family noe..
everytime i go my relatives house..
they sure will ask he still gt call u or nt..
FML once again..
i make myself dissapear for 1 week..
he keep calling n calling n calling..
n between tat week..
he gt an accident..
his face, his tooth, his hand all injured..
his fren all call me..
i jz dun pick up..
till one of his fren left me a msg at fb onli i noe he cause in an accident..
when i noe it i dun even called him..
i dun even text him..
i reali reali 1 2 end tis up..
till today he still called me..
rmbr we go B.A?
gt a fren called me...
he is d 1 who called me..
i like malas to layan him..
but i cant..
i noe he is going to haunted my life for forever..
BI~ teach me wat to do??
i dun wan him to disturb my life anymore..
nt even ur life..

No comments: