Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 3

tis guy cheer me up when my 2nd break up...
once again i was crying for 1 month..
no matter wat i do..
whr i go..
i jz cry..
i watching tv also cry..
cry till my dad ask y am i crying..
n i jz lie to my dad say im watching sad story..XD

tis guy i meet him at internet..
he stay at KL while i stay at Ipoh..
end of my SPM i went to KL to meet him..
there we start our Chapter 3..<3
and the unlucky thing happen !!
Gosh !!
i kena NS !!
NS broke down our relationship..
NS no hp, no internet, no visit !
worst than jail !! >,<'
we end up the journey wif him within 6 months..
sori tat i change again..
i like other..
n i jz nvr contact him even though i can use hp on week days..
he cry to beg me dun leave him..
but i jz dun 1 2 waste his time...
but nw he found a gal tat reali reali love her..
Sori for nt being a gud couple..

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Tht time wat movie u watched? Comedy or sad movie..if comedy u will make ur dad confuse la..haha XD

Emmy said...

Tht time wat movie u watched? Comedy or sad movie..if comedy u will make ur dad confuse la..haha XD