Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 1

i set my alarm at 445am so i can wake up b4 u..
till 5am i wan wake u up..
but GG..
my hp smtg wrong..
i wake up at 6am..
when i wake up i saw ur msg..
i very happy to see ur msg..
i miss u a lot..
but im too tired to reply u..
sori Bi~

i wake up at 919am..
haha..
i was late for work..
i call to office..
luckily no need to go so early..
12pm onli go..
phew..

i was keep waiting and waiting for ur msg..
y 12pm also haven recelved ur msg?
pls dun leave me..
tis was wat i think..
so stupid right? :-(

i finish work at 445pm today..
i walk bk home..
i pass by d padang near my house..
i miss we sitting thr chat..<3

i went bk sleep till u text me..
yeah ~ finaly gt ur msg..
haha..
i wish to received ur msg non-stop..
but its too expensive so i dun let u sent for me..

1130pm..
i curang..
hahahahs..
i skype wif Nabil..
i jz cant sleep..
im bored !!
faster cum bak !!!
i wan skype wif u..
i noe u dun like skype..
nvm :-)

2molo i hv no work..
is damm boring..
haizz..
i wish u r here and we can go date..<3
gud nite Bi~ miss u~

No comments: