Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 2

coz of this guys i dump my 4 1/2 yrs bf !!
FML !!

i reali reali regret they way i choose..
he fall on me coz i always acc him when he break up wif his gf..
n i spent more time wif him than my bf..
n tat's d way i fall on him too..
FUCK !!

his gf gt mental problem..
always wan him to stay at skol even though they r finish class..
jz to acc her..
he gt his own family..
he need to go for tuition also..
y cant she jz understand him?
his gf try to kill herself at skol cz of me..
why me?!! y always me?!!
cz im close to ur bf so u 1 2 killed urself..
go ahead!! i dont mind !!
no brain onli do tis kind of thing !! NOOB SIAL !!
at last they break up coz tat guy explaint to her say tat he like me nt u..
tat gal call me at nite to ask me take gud care of him..
i jz say ok..
but life change >,<
tat gal nvr give up on him yet !!
we go for shopping, karaoke, tuition..sure she will be thr..
she will tarik him 1 side and walk away wif him..
he jz follow...
farrkk wei !!
i jz keep quiet for 1 yr..
i can't stand for it anymore..
if he reali love me he wont do tis..
thousand of times i fight wif him cz of tat BITCH !!
i cry till i almost faint..
i nvr eat for days..
i noe i very stupid..
i love him too much..
it's time to let go..
Bye~

No comments: