Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 8

Afiq Khairuzaman !!! <3
i miss u a lot..
i jz cant wait to see u..
i noe u went Bali wif ur family..
and u break d promise to celebrate New Year wif me..
but nvm..
i will wait till u cum bk..
no matter hw many days u went..
i will wait till u cum bk..
i will wait till i die..X_X

our journey jz start 5days ago..
i hope it will long, last for forever..
i rmbr d word u say to me..
u r d best i ever had..
hahahaha..
so touching #^_^#

u like me for quiet long edi right?
but u jz dunno wat u want..
i knew it !! XD
i noe through ur msg..
d way u talk..
d way u treat me..
is diffent wif others..
u sent a lot weird msg for me..
but i jz ignored it..
i always say u r DRUNK !!
i noe it will nt happen..
i jz said to myself stop dreaming..
i jz couldn't stop d dream..
i keep dreaming..
i hope i nvr wake up from this dream..

at last u wake me up..
u wake me up and u still beside me..
i noe it was nt a dream anymore..
finally i can be myself..

ermmm..
after u read my blog u will noe who am i..
anyway i jz respect ur answer..
if anything happen..
jz rmbr u alway in my heart.. <3


No comments: