Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chapter 4

Budak Kelate..
he is cute..
pemalu..
very handsome..
hahahaha..
from 1st sight i hate him a lot..
coz he everyday kacau me..
he stand beside me when we gt gathering..
use sand throw at me..
keep calling my name..
even though his fren also follow..
one day..
he write on table say tat he like me..
n i saw it..
i was like WOW!!
he like me?!
hahahaha..
i cant stop laughing..
at class..
he sing me a song in front many ppl..
KENANGAN TERINDAH..
a teacher ask him to who tis song u sing to..?
and he say my name..
everybody was jealous wif me..
a lot gals started to hate me..
everyday he sit in front of me eat rice..
try to take chance to talk to me when we watching kayak competition from other camp..
is hard to get together coz inside camp they will seperate us to 2 side..
left all boys and right all gals..

i take part in Kayak and Netball competition..
he was in ntg !!
hahaha..he is a lazy boy..
i win a trophy while Kayak..
and get 2nd at Netball Competition..
i cry coz jz 1 mark different..
he cum and talk to me and we jz gt together..
cz i like the way he care bout me..
i noe it wont last long..
it's a long distance love again..
it end 1 week b4 we graduate from tat camp coz he nvr understand wat i wan..
i write his name out on table n scold him noob..
he saw tat..
he get angry..XD
i dun care anymore..
cz he curang to me..
he always layan a gal tat the gal like him..
watever..
jz say GOODBYE to him..

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Like drama la...haha..throw sand and sing song somemore.. haha XD